It's Christmas time!
What a better way to spend some quality family time together than by enjoying some craft and hands on learning activities.
Our 83 page unit includes a whole months (4 weeks) worth of activities and books for you to explore the theme of Christmas with your children. We have included 60 activities for you to do with your children.
- 4 Weekly overviews
- Each day is one page with detailed easy to follow instructions including photograph examples
- 60 engaging experiences
- Fine motor skills
- STEM (science, technology , engineering and maths)
- 5 Playdough mats
- 3 Playdough invitations
- Alphabet tracing cards
- Alphabet cards
- Christmas pre writing strips
- 12 days of kindness activities
- Advent calendar ideas
- Alphabet hole punch cards
- Extensive book list
- Supplies list
- Discussion points to talk about with your children
- How does my family celebrate Christmas?
- My families Christmas traditions
- Christmas traditions in my country
- Christmas around the world
- Christmas characters
- Kindness and the power of giving
We have tested each and every activity and are excited for you and your families to enjoy them at home or within a classroom setting.