Investigate trash and recycling through hands on explorations in your home or classroom.
Make learning all about Shells fun and hands on.
This Science unit with help you create an engaging science centre full of hands on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages. Included is a read aloud book and a suggested book list.
Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read aloud book, Reuse It! Recycle It! anchor charts, and a suggested book list.
What’s included: (Photo examples and instructions)
· Labels for Organisation
· Instruction Strategies
· Trash and Recycling Science Centre Set Up
· Trash & Recycling Vocabulary Cards (real photographs)
· Science Prompts
· Garbage, Recycle Sorting Chart
· Metal, Glass, Paper, Plastic Sorting Chart
· Pollution Clean Up Sensory Tubs
· Pollution Sensory Bottles with student recording page
· Recycling Anchor Chart
· Interactive Sorting Boards with student recording page
· Take Care of the Environment Circle Map with student recording page
· Reuse Activities: make crayons, make treasure boxes, make manipulatives
· Reuse It! Recycle It! Read Aloud Book
· Trash and Recycle Journal Pages and Cover
· Trash and Recycle Discovery Pages
· Science Journal Pages
· Discovery Journal Pages
· Home School Connection Note Home
AU$7.00 Regular Price