Make learning all about Shells fun and hands on.
In our unit we explain how to make a science centre in your home or classroom. We have included photos and simple instructions to make science an engaging and exciting subject for your learners. We have included a small list of supplies which is a collection of different shells.
This Science unit with help you create an engaging science centre full of hands on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages. Included is a read aloud book and a suggested book list.
- Labels for Organisation
- teaching Instruction Strategies
- Shell Science Centre Set Up (with photos)
- Shell Vocabulary Cards
- Shell Activity Mats & Science Prompts
- Shell Sort Anchor Chart, Sorting Cards, and Student Recording Page
- Shell Identification and Classification Cards
- Searching for Shells Activity, Poster, and Student Recording Page
- Animals that Live in Shells Anchor Chart, Activity, and Student Recording Page
- Shells Anchor Chart
- All About Shells Read Aloud Book
- Shells Science Journal Pages
- Shells Discovery Pages
- For Schools a note home