Banana Oat Pancakes are incredible. We LOVE them!
Banana Oat Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and processed sugar-free. The plus side is Banana Oat Pancakes couldn’t be any easier or cheaper to make!
There are many versions of blender pancakes floating around on the internet, but this is the recipe for Banana Oat Pancakes that we have tweaked and found to come out perfect every time! So when we’re in the mood for a hearty, no-fuss breakfast, Banana Oat Pancakes are perfect. They’re fluffy and tender and the batter is made in minutes, entirely in the blender. We love to top them with honey and some sliced fruit like strawberries.
Our kids go crazy over these healthy Banana Oat Pancakes. Here’s how to make them for your family.
· 1 cup oats
· 2 eggs
· 1/2 cup milk any variety
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· dash cinnamon
· 2 ripe bananas broken into chunks
1. Preheat a greased fry pan to medium heat.
2. Dump everything into your blender and give it a whirl until everything is combined and oats are blended well. We like these pancakes thicker, but feel free to add a bit more liquid if desired.
3. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto fry pan and cook until small bubbles form, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook 2-4 minutes a side.
4. Top with your favourite pancake toppings and enjoy!
1. Because you are blending the oats, you can easily use old-fashioned oats or quick-cooking oats
2. The riper the bananas, the sweeter the oat pancakes will be naturally.
3. You can use any variety of milk–therefore, they are easily made to be dairy-free